Unique and sustainable Eco Cottage!
This charming Eco Cottage has a modern design, is built from maintenance-free materials and is magnificently situated on a spacious plot of 200 m² in the middle of nature of the Utrechtse Heuvelrug! A unique opportunity for true lovers of contemporary country houses.
The lodge is built with RC sandwich panels, giving this house an above-average insulation value. An investment in sustainability with a high return in the short and long term. The installation of solar panels is also possible, making the houses largely energy-neutral.
This Tiny Lodge offers users:
- An open kitchen with modern kitchen layout
- 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Luxury bathroom with large walk-in shower.
- A sleek finish to walls and ceilings
- A spacious landscaped garden, partly covered, offering both sun and shade
- Private parking close to the large plot (approx. 200m²)
Figures and characteristics:
- RC value home: 3.5
- Surface area home: 51 m²
- Purchase price Eco Cottage: €98,750.- excl. VAT and excl. rented ground
- Rental price of the plot: €2,273.- excl. VAT per year (excl. municipal levies)
- Options to install solar panels and an outdoor sauna and/or Softtube outdoor spa
Please note that we only have 2 of these objects are on offer at the park, so be quick.
These houses can be rented out on excellent terms! Contact us for more information
The Eco Cottage is very attractively priced: €98,750 excl. VAT (normal price €105,000)
The price includes inventory, garden house and landscaping. If you would like to start renting out, then this holiday home is also immediately available for renting out.